On Tuesday 31 January 2006 20:42, C. Beamer wrote:
> Martins Steinbergs wrote:
> >Hi,
> >

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if you've solved this issue.  I'm using the Xine engine
> with amaroK (1.3.6) and it works fine.  Did you choose an "output
> plugin" in the 'Configure amaroK --> Engine' screen, or did you let it
> auto detect?  Mine is set to auto detect.
>
> Colleen

I came to conclusion this isn't amarok or xine problem. different boots with
different results with no change between. this sound bug comes together with
fast clock what i hadn't solve, but buggy sound is only amarok, xine or xmms
plays nice. at leats fast clock i can sync with hardware.

martins
--
Linux 2.6.15-ck2 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
 06:06:59 up  1:38,  4 users,  load average: 3.20, 3.28, 3.25