Hi All

Does anyone else have problems with the play list option in KAudioCreator 1.13 as comes with KDE 3.5. I was using 1.12 with KDE 3.4 but since I updated to 3.5 the play list option is no longer available. The first time I had this problem was after updating from 3.4. Since then I have carried out a full, clean install with the same result. The play list option is still set to true and the play list path is still shown in my personal config file. It's just shown in the configuration dialog and the play list is not created.

TIA

Stewart