I'm still on the last 2.6.14 kernel and would like to know any tricks I
need to put in place before I run into a USB problem . . . I have
hotplug in my rc-update default and coldplug in my rc-update boot.  Do I
need to change these manually, or will a 2.6.15 kernel and update world
sort it out for me?
--
Regards,
Mick