On Monday 06 February 2006 15:12, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Francesco Talamona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I know for sure a developer belonging to emacs herd is actively
> > participating to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Ok good tip.  Does this fellow have a public mail address for dev
> work?

Yes, of course, but I omitted it intentionally, because I think the best
thing to do is post to the list.
There you can publicly discuss the issue and find people thinking you
are right and people against your point of view.

IMO It is definitely more useful a post than a swarm of bugs marked as
"INVALID" in a few minutes.

For herds look here:
http://www.gentoolinux.org/proj/en/metastructure/herds/herds.xml
Good I didn't mention the dev seen on the list, because he belongs to
"vim" one!

Ciao
        Francesco
--
Linux Version 2.6.15-gentoo-r2, Compiled #1 PREEMPT Wed Feb 1 07:51:02
CET 2006