Hi Folks:

I received an email in another group this morning, that was sponsored by
SPLUNK INC.  the advertisement -- without the link is included below, I
am curious to know if anyone has used this, or knows anything about it.
It sounds like something that I would find VERY useful, BUT.....  I am
in general very very suspicious of anything that is advertised on the
bottom of an e-mail.

<PASTE>
files for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that
makes searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD
SPLUNK!

</PASTE>

Any Comments etc are greatly appreciated

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11