That I just love it, I use have it on my work laptop and servers, I try Ubuntu at home since is faster to download and Install binary packages but the whole ubuntu/debian concept freaks me out at the exact second I try to compile a program and have to apt-get every single dependecy, I tired of Fedora/Redhat/Centos a long ago,, so Gentoo...

On 2/8/06, b.n. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jorge Martín wrote:
> Exactly, what I don't want is to Install 2005.1-r1 stage3 and then have
> to update the stage3 it takes too much time to compile the updated
> version of glib and gcc.
>
> I also like to have GRP packages for Gnome and so, my Home Internet
> conection is not too fast so I prefer to update the less packages I can.

Ehm... So, what's the purpose of running Gentoo in your case?
m.