On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Arnau Bria Ramírez wrote:
I have a Solaris disk with Solari's ufs FS.
I found ufs support in my kernel, but I'm not sure if it's the same as Solari's
one (I'm not sure if solaris uses standards ufs fs).

does anyone mounted a solaris ufs disk using ufs kernel's support?

No not solaris but freebsd. Enable Solaris (x86) partition and Sun partition tables support + ufs filesystem. Read MOUNT(8) about ufs options (ufstype=sun or sunx86). Read /usr/src/linux/Documentation/filesystems/ufs.txt about ufs-write support. It should work.

Sascha.