Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> On Friday 24 February 2006 07:00, Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> Alexander Kirillov wrote:
>> > If I got it right here's the link for those interested:
>> > http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_speed_up_portage_with_cdb
>>
>> Does this work with recent portage releases?
>>
> it stopped some weeks ago - but in the gentoo forums was  updated
> instructions.
> I am not sure, if the instructions in the wiki got updated but that is easy
> find out.
> Try it. If it does not work, go to the forum ;)

*LOL* - Now, that's what I'd call a "practical" approach :)

I just wondered, because even in the most recent portage
releases, there's an einfo text stating, that the cdb
caching module needs to be rewritten.

But, I'll follow your advice and just try it. Thanks!

Alexander Skwar
--
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then
you clearly don't understand the situation.