Good evening,

I'm running a KDE desktop and in the File Open dialog boxes on both
Firefox & OOo I can't seem to find where to tell them to display hidden
folders and/or files. Also, in Firefox the only columns available in the
File dialog boxes are Name and Modified. I know size was there in 1.0.7.
These apps are emerged as follows:

//garbanzo/home/festus > emerge -pv mozilla-firefox openoffice

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild   R   ] www-client/mozilla-firefox-1.5.0.1-r1  -debug -gnome
+ipv6 +java -mozdevelop -xinerama -xprint 0 kB
[ebuild   R   ] app-office/openoffice-2.0.1  -binfilter +curl -eds
+gnome -gtk +java +kde +ldap -mozilla +xml2 0 kB

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
festus

--
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer gods than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,