Hello all,

kmail has spontaneously decided to break on me. I say this because I have
changed _nothing_ between when it worked and when it broke.

The problem comes when I try to retrieve mail from my pop3 server (vs-pop3d).
It can connect to the server, but craps out with "Cannot complete LIST
command" in a pop-up. The titlebar states "invalid server response".

I can say though, the server is just fine. I can connect, authenticate and
view/retrieve mail manually with telnet (including 'LIST' command), and
'mail' on my apple box can get the mail (the same mail, by the same user)
just fine.

A google for the errror just returned some source code from online CVS. I even
re-emerged kdepim but still the same. kmail version is 3.5.1

Has anyone some idea what to do?

-d