Hi,

we have a box running as a fileserver (the same directories are shared
using samba and nfs). It is one fs with approx 50GB and one with approx
180GB. Today we did a schedules reboot and ran into errors that needed
manual repairing. Mainly this was duplicate block stuff.
The fs we are running is ext3 and before the reboot we were running
a vanilla 2.4.32 and are now to gentoo 2.6.15-r1.

We have a 3ware controller in the box and two disks running as a mirror.
3dm2 is running but didn't report any errors.

Anybody got a clue what we are doing wrong?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185