On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 08:10 -0600, Michael Sullivan wrote:

> I've found that in situations like this, it's useful to have
> FEATURES="keepwork" in /etc/make.conf, provided that you remember to
> delete the contents of /var/tmp/portage every now and then...

Is it possible somehow to use a feature like "keepwork" that
deltes /var/tmp/portage after a successful emerge, but not after an
interrupt? (Which is how I assume it works now?)

thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>

A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.
                -- Ben Franklin