Hi,

 how can I get the emerge manpage without installing gentoo?
 I try to asnwer the some questions about emerge before deciding to
 install Gentoo. Beside other things I am interested, whether Emerge
 will delete or not the downloaded sources after an successfull
 install and whether emerge will download sources, which are already
 downloaded while installing another project, which some identical
 dependencies as the one, which currently should be installed. Or in
 less words: What happend, when one will give

          emerge kde

 twice?

 Where can I download the full manpage and/or answers to my questions?

 Kind regards,
 mcc