Luigi Pinna wrote:
media-video/ffmpeg-0.4.9_p20051216 +a52 +aac (-altivec) -debug -doc -dts +encode +ieee1394 +imlib (-mmx) -network +ogg -oss +sdl +test +theora +threads +truetype +v4l +vorbis +xvid +zlib All the dependencies are installed (if I use emerge -D ffmpeg is the once package)

I ask your help because that package is a critish package for me: (kino and xine cannot work for me...)
What did I forget? Or is it a bug?

You might try dropping ieee1394 if you don't explicitly need it. However I'd had a number of weird issues with 2006.0 that eventually resolved themselves with an emerge -e world though I'd only do that as a last resort since it'll take forever.

I still haven't decided if it's something I'm doing or left over bits from the gcc 3.3 to 3.4 upgrade.

kashani