Anthony Roy wrote:

>>I have been really lucky.  I have been messing with computers for over
>>25 years and I don't recall having a hard drive of mine go out.  I have
>>worked on others that have though.  I guess I replace mine to often.
>>

>Lucky indeed - the drive that has gone tits up was only 12 months old...
>
>--
>Ant...

Yea, I recently threw away some old 14 inch hard drives.  I hooked them
up and they still worked.  I could hear them spin up and heads moving
and all.  I don't have a computer that connects to it, I just got it
some power.

I do have some really old drives that are less than 1GB and some that
are around 100MBs or so.  They still work fine.  Not sure what to do
with them though.  o_O

I guess they really made them back then.

Dale
:-)