On Tuesday 04 April 2006 19:33, "Lord Sauron"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about 'Re: [gentoo-user]
Beautification - Splash':
> PS:  I'm playing with this GPG stuff...  I want to see if any of you
> can use [verify] this.  I'm just curious...  I had some nut case
> ghosting off of my domain and email and then emailing some friends.  I
> was not happy.  Someone suggested signing my messages.  So, I'm
> trying.  Tell me if I'm doing it right if it's conveinient.

You sent two copies of your message, one signed, the other not.  You also
didn't publish your public key on any keyserver that my kmail polls for
keys (I think I poll 6 servers, though at least 3 of other shares keys
among themselves, too).

This message is validly singed, although probably by a key you don't trust
(nor should you until to verify the key actually belongs to the person it
claims to).

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest