Catalin Trifu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>    I've just recompiled my system using gcc-4.1 and of course
> openoffice does not work, the compilation fails while the binary one
> segfaults.
>    I searched the archives but found no clue.
>    Anyone else experienced the same issues ?

When glibc 2.4 was put into ~x86, I unmasked gcc-4.1 as well and
rebuilt my system using 'emerge -e world'. At that time
openoffice-2.0.2 rebuilt with no problem. Subsequent rebuilds, eg
after the update to expat, the compilation has failed. However I
notice that although there had been no version bump to openoffice, a
new ooo-build file was downloaded.