On Wednesday 26 April 2006 09:42, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Dan Johansson wrote:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Uhm - so? Just leave the server disabled. Where's the problem?
> >
> > Yes I know that I can just let the server disabled. But I was just
> > wondering if there where any alternatives so that the server don't get
> > started by "accident".
>
> How should it get started by accident? You'll need root rights
> to start it.

By me at 06:00 AM after 24h wake time..... (;-) and like the most of us I've
also done some stupid things during my 15+ years as UNIX/Linux admin.
Seriously, as I said before I was just checking if there where any
alternatives.

So one again thanks for your input,
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!