Jeff wrote:
> I'm seeing this a lot during init. Any idears?
>
> * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...

I think you booted into live CD with your bios clock set to local time,
well live CD thinks your clock is in UTC format.. You might have set
your Gentoo system's clock format to local. When you boot into your
system the modification time of files installed during the live CD
install is actually in future and that's why the message.. I had the
same problem during my first install..

Possible solution? I think a 'touch -m' would do..

Farhan Ahmed
--
Place           :  Bangalore, Karnataka, India
GPG Key         :  8BE90E98