JimD wrote:

The SquirrelMail source code is trash.

I haven't gone through all of it, or even much of it to really know. Though the compose.php page was a real mess. All I wanted to do was line the form buttons up nicely : )

Jim

i personly use both SquirrelMail and roundcube for my webmail here, as i prefer the interface for RoundCube, but SquirrelMail has some of the features that i need (mainly mail filtering, and it not requiring any thing more at the user end than a html browser).

i just took a quick glance at the compose page i have, and it seamed to be the the buttions were all nicely aligned....

anyway - if your are looking for a web mail interface which looks modern, i would advise RoundCube - though its main draw back is its reliance on Java (its written <at least in part> in AJAX) - i personly had no problems installing or configuring RoundCube, though i did a 'manual' install (that is i didn't use a ebuild)

--
Nicholas Steicke