On Sunday 07 May 2006 22:14 Robert Persson was like:
> When I try to use java-config, the following happens:
>

> THIS SYSTEM VM IS NOT SUFFICIENT, REQUIRED BINARIES WERE NOT FOUND
> System Virtual Machine set
> You may want to update your enviroment by running:
>         "/usr/sbin/env-update && source /etc/profile"
>

> The same thing happens if I try to choose blackdown-jre instead of sun-jre.
>
> What do I need to do to get java working properly?

For some reason the blackdown and sun jre installs are missing some files that
java-setup expects to find. However I have found that sun-jdk does have those
files and therefore can be configured properly. I think the same may apply to
the blackdown jdk.

Robert
--
Robert Persson

Conspiracy Bears:
Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...