[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Laptops are NOT meant to run 24/7. They don't have the cooling to survive for more than a few hours. Get some fans or something to save it before you fry something.

Oh, great!  Now you tell me ; )
For the last week I have been running it from about 9:00 AM until 2:00 AM and then I hibernate it.

What games?

Well, I tried to compile wesnoth and the system could lock up. However now that I am using the single 1GB stick, it has been very stable again. Though I guess I am still using it for too long. I knew I should have lugged my desktop along.

Some guys I eat lunch with have gotten a amazing amount of enjoyment out of a game called KBounce.

Hmm, I am a Gnome guy, but I will still check it out.

Thanks,

Jim