Richard Fish wrote:

Well, I had done this previously without good results.  But I just
tried it again in response to your question, fully expecting to post
back "yep, it craps out at ...".  But it actually seems to be working
now...I've been through a half-dozen suspend-resume cycles without a
hiccup.

So, thanks for the prompting to try again! :->

-Richard

Cool beans ; )

My suspend is almost perfect. The only issue I have is that mixer_applet2, the little volume control, crashes when I come back up and I get prompted to restart it. I am not sure if I can kill it before suspend and bring it back up. I would need to start it as the logged in user not as root.

Jim