Ok

I have been on this list for year(s), and I have yet to get it functioning
properly. More of then then not, when I reply to a thread, my message does
not get posted, and if it does, it can take from a few minutes to a week or
two for the message to appear. Also posting new messages sometimes works,
sometimes doesn't.

Why is this? I am subscribed to 7 mailing lists, and this is the *only* one
which I seem to have this problem with? is it my email address (there have
peoblems with spam filters and this address), or is it something else? I have
tried using two email clients (thunderbird and Kmail) and both have these
problems (although Kmail seems better).

Can anyone enlighten me? So I can finally fix this issue.

Thanks.
--
http://ziva-vatra.dnsalias.com/~ognen