Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Well - a terminal is something to work with. And this has to
> be functional and not "provide a change of pace".

Yeah. True. I like that thing though. Cause, since I use different backgrounds for each of my desktops, depending on what desktop I'm using, I'll get a different background.

All this said, usability and functionalibility is fact (for the most part), and looks and such is opinion (for the most part-- again).

You like to use a black-on-white background. Fine, I've used that before and it was great. I like to use IMO Transparency for a chance of pace. Great.

I'm guessing that this conversation was originally started to gather info on peoples preferences of X terminals, but I don't think it was started for a debate about transparency. Commenting on it, maybe.

This is really all my fault anyways since I started commenting on it. At least I'm hopefully ending it. In a word: sorry.

--
Samuel

300GB Hardrive from Newegg.com: $115
32" HD LCD TV/PC Monitor: $1, 199.99
2GB of RAM: $160
GNU/Linux Operating System: Priceless (and free!)