Hi Neil,
on Tuesday, 2006-05-09 at 19:33:51, you wrote:
> which are your most/least favourite X terminals, and why?

Almost exclusively Gnome-Terminal. Although I usually prefer console
tools I never really got into screen usage, so tabs are essential. I
don't have anything to complain about its color support, and its Unicode
support (especially quick swicthing between encodings) is better than
any other term I tried. As I use XFCE4, I also had a closer look at
xfterm. Slim, fast, very nice to use, but fairly unstable last timeI
looked, I'd get a frozen term about every other day. But I'm looking
forward to it maturing.

cheers!
        Matthias

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: FAC37665
Fingerprint: 8C16 3F0A A6FC DF0D 19B0  8DEF 48D9 1700 FAC3 7665