I am running Blackbox with an rxvt terminal open.
If I su to root I get the following error msgs.
 configuration error - unknown item 'FAILLOG_ENAB' (notify
 administrator)
 configuration error - unknown item 'LASTLOG_ENAB' (notify
 administrator)
 configuration error - unknown item 'MOTD_FILE' (notify administrator)
 configuration error - unknown item 'FTMP_FILE' (notify administrator)
 configuration error - unknown item 'ENV_ROOTPATH' (notify
 administrator)
 configuration error - unknown item 'PASS_MIN_LEN' (notify
 administrator)
 configuration error - unknown item 'CHFN_AUTH' (notify administrator)
They appear to be environment variables that havnt been set.
This didnt happen on my other Gentoo box, so I cant figure out what I
did wrong.

I did "notify administrator" (thats me) but he cant help.

--
Douglas Orchard

Registered Linux User
# 206698