On Fri, 26 May 2006 23:04:12 -0500, Anthony E. Caudel wrote:

> I see that KDE 3.5 finally made it out of testing.  I plan to upgrade
> to it but since it is slotted, I'll have to unmerge 3.4 first.

The whole point of slotting is that you *don't* have to unmerge 3.4
first. You can continue to use 3.4 while merging 3.5, then you'll be
given the choice of 3.4 or 3.5 in KDm's menu. Only unmerge 3.4 when
you're sure everything is OK with 3.5 and you no longer need it.

--
Neil Bothwick

Memory Map - A sheet of paper showing location of computer store.