On 5/27/06, Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
gcc update "Nothing needs to be done".... Sure... How much did the
person who wrote this check? "Hello World!" worked, and that's it?

Sometimes this complete lack of QA is really pissing me off :(

Stop using ~arch packages, or stop whining.  ~arch works most of the
time, but it is a _testing_ branch.  Do you expect the devs to login
to each and every Gentoo user's system to test a new package and
ensure complete functionality before adding it to ~arch?

I just upgraded to gcc-4.1 and pruned 3.4.6, and KDE, koffice, OOo,
and mozilla all still load and run fine.  Since these are all heavy
C++ users, I am sure that for my (pure ~x86) system, there are no
issues.

-Richard