Hi,

I really have very little problem with my Gentoo system, but today on an
upgrade I received the following message related to perl-cleaner:

!!! Digest verification Failed:
!!! /usr/portage/distfiles/perl-cleaner-1.03.tar.gz
!!! Readon: Filesize does not match recorded size

I'm sorry to bother you with this.  I tried searching the forums, but
when I entered a search term, I got either no pages or thousands of
pages.  I looked on  the bug list and the closest thing was a message
related to a check-sum.  I tried looking at the documentation, but
didn't find anything that told me what to do to correct this.  I even
did a "no-no" and resync'd.

Any help here would be appreciated.  I would file a bug, but I'm not
sure exactly if this is a bug or something that is correctable and I
just don't know how to do it.

Regards,

Colleen

--