On May 29, 2006, at 3:53 AM, Rafael Fernández López wrote:

Hi,

Sorry you all because of the Windoze usage. I have a SSHD server running in my computer at home, and it does work really well (as the apache server
that I have too).

I've configured SSHD server to forward X11, so when I do connect from
another computer that is running Linux (with X11) there is no problem, if
I run "xclock" for example, xclock is showed.

What I'd like to know is how to do this same thing if the ssh client is running under Windows, is there any possibility of forwarding X11 in it?
the tricky thing to remember about X11 is that the "server" is local to you and "client" is the remote end....so you'd need an X11 server running on windows. Reflection/X is the one I usually use...Exceed Hummingbird is another. Neither free. There may be free X servers for windows by now, i don't know.