Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
On Tuesday 30 May 2006 03:27, AJ Spagnoletti wrote:
On 5/29/06, Ryan Tandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
maybe he was drunk. If you look at his adress, he seems to be a teen -
and who was not constantly drunk and did silly things as a teen?
I'm 18 and I've never been drunk.  Ever.  Seriously.

Thanks for your time. ;)
Id just like to second this comment, I also think that that is a very
bad stereotype these days because me as well as a lot of my friends
dont drink. Sorry if this is off topic it just needed to be said.

bah, that only shows how lame teens are today!

;)

Well, if I wasn't busy with Gentoo, maybe I'd have time to go drinking a bit! :P