Ra

[Timothy A. Holmes]

Ryan - -

Thanks for the links -

Is that info also accessable on the web some place, since I cant print
from linux based systems, and especially cant under the live CD?

I will be most interested to read it, but the manpage reader is horrible
to try to work from

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11