Sorry for all the OT posts today.  I am having problems with my ISP and
I am not doing much work. :-)

Anyway, I just found out something about Google Groups.  I normally post
through my ISP, however as I just stated, issues caused me to look up
this gentoo group on Google groups.  It can be found here:
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.gentoo.user

Go to the link above on Google, click on any topic.  At the top of the
topic you will see the From: line.  At the end of that line there is a
link named "View Profile".  Click on that.

Wow.  Google shows a list of every group it finds your email in and
displays it in a drop down.  I guess People should think twice about
using their real contact information, name/email, in a group.

Am I the only one that is bothered by this?  Or should I remove some of
the tinfoil layers from around my head? :-)

Jim