Hi all on the list; thanks for attention. I need to use fake RAID
because of windows ( I had incresed in 80% the performance of windows
because of the fake raid :) ). I know linux software RAID is good, and
I had already used on a box running just linux, but I really need to
use dual boot on this box, and I don´t want to loose the performance
of windows.

I tryed to dmraid + 2.6.16 and all I got was that /dev/mapper/* was
empty ( just have control node ). I had try 2.6.15-r1 and /de/mapper
was populated but kernel panics when mounting root system, it says it
can not find linuxrc and /bin/bash

this is the situation, and is been like that for days.