<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hmm, I'll have to go back and look at it again. I wanted to use it
> for the same reason you do - to handle all those passwords but maybe
> my use was flawed.  I'll check it out again.

No, you got it right the first time.  Its just more clicky clack
annoying useless baloney.  a Waste of time.  People have too short of
memories and it is.  For my shortness problem I use an encrypted
directory where running a script I wrote `jkfind ARG' at a prompt will
produce any password or uid setting out of dozens of them.

No wasted clicky clack and no annoying diaglog box suddenly springing
out of nowhere usually obscuring something you are trying to see.