On 28/06/06, Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Assuming that you have started cupsd (well, if you can print a test
> page then you definitely have cupsd running ;-) what does lpstat -d
> show?

$ lpstat -d
lpstat: Unable to connect to server: No route to host

You could try to use the Cups GUI and stop/delete the pdfprt printer.
Athough I have set up my PC for three different connections to a
printer, only one of them is active and of course set up as the
default.  Another thing, use cancel to delete any queued jobs first
just in case.

HTH
--
Regards,