I am trying to emerge wsoundserver on my amd64 system, however it is masked.

emerge wsoundserver
Calculating dependencies
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "wsoundserver" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- x11-plugins/wsoundserver-0.4.1 (masked by: missing keyword)

I placed wsoundserver and wmix into my keywords file as shown below

x11-plugins/wsoundserver ~amd64
x11-plugins/wmix ~amd64

Wmix which was also masked is now available and emerged fine, however wsoundserver still is masked by keyword.

Is something wrong with how I setup the keyword file?

                                Thanks
                                Sean