On 1 Jul 2006, at 23:50, Dale wrote:

Christoph Eckert wrote:
great! that's what I was looking for, ktouch is probably cool but
needs kdelibs, which take too long too compile :)

no prob. Just ask a friend who has KDE installed to send you a tarball
of his installation.

I have KDE installed.  I also have cable for my connection.  Hmmmmm,
makes you wonder.

Wouldn't it need some of the files from kdelibs though?  Looks like it
would not start if they were missing.

I think the previous poster was messing about - I think he meant the WHOLE installation. ;)

But if you wanted to do something like this it would probably work if Karsten emailed you the output of `emerge -p ktouch` and then you ran `quickpkg` for each package in that list.

But I'd rather start by trying app-misc/gtypist

Stroller.