On Tuesday 04 July 2006 21:58, Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
> Hi list,
>
>   Does someone can tell me a good tool to install on my server which
> permit a user (local user) to manager him file via a web browser? Such
> as remove, create, upload and so on. I don't want to give ssh access
> to all users, just the basic operations over their files.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Leandro

how about ftp server

userscan use ftp clients or web browsers via ftp protocol

when i need some files i launch proftpd via ssh and then better with konqueror
or IE like browser I can manage files

Linux 2.6.17-ck1 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
 22:42:55 up 13:55,  1 user,  load average: 1.24, 1.30, 1.71