List members -

I have a Gentoo install running inside of a vmware ESX server virtual
machine.  I am having a very strange issue though.  Every few days the
root filesystem will become read only and the only way that  I can fix
it is to reboot or power down the virual machine.  Does anyone have
any ideas as to what might be causing this?  I have searched through
the logs and the only errors tha I see regarding my root device
(/dev/sda3) seem to be coming from the FSCK that is done on reboot of
the sever.

Thanks,
James