Sorry for revisiting a confusing subject, but after ready many of the recent
postings on nvidia and xorg-7* I have a few questions.

Yes I have read:
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/x/x11/modular-x-howto.xml
and it looks fine and reasonable, in fact the I'm at the revdep-rebuild
 on my first of 7 convertions to modular X.(7.*).

My first card:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV11 [GeForce2 MX/MX 400]
(rev b2)

Legacy or current? It's not clear to me which category this or any other
nvidia cards fall into. Is there a table I can look up to see which
nvidia cards belong to which driver.

In xorg.conf do I use do  'nv' or 'nvidia' or 'nvidia-legacy'
 Driver      "nv"
 Driver      "nvidia"
 Driver       "nvidia-legacy"

With my hardware, which current nvidia driver (legacy) would I emerge
to match my card?

On another gentoo workstation It has this card:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX 5200]
(rev a1)

Which Driver would I choose for this nvidia card?

James