>> Does anyone use a spam-filtering solution they think is accurate
> >> enough to use with a business email address?  I'm getting tons of spam
> >> and I'd really like to try and filter it out, but I need to make sure
> >> I don't miss any legitimate email.  I'm using postfix and
> >> courier-imap.
> >>
> >> - Grant

I have been wondering about this as well and I found this really great
write-up:

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/focus_spam_postfix/

 I would highly recommend looking at it.

Preston

That's a great article.  Where do you implement the changes he
suggests on the first page?  I searched /etc/postfix/main.cf for the
configuration options but they aren't there.

- Grant