Hi!

I just now recompiled qt-3* with OpenGL support and after the emerge,
the following message is shown:

 * After a rebuild of Qt, it can happen that Qt plugins (such as Qt/KDE styles,
 * or widgets for the Qt designer) are no longer recognized.  If this situation
 * occurs you should recompile the packages providing these plugins,
 * and you should also make sure that Qt and its plugins were compiled with the
 * same version of gcc.  Packages that may need to be rebuilt are, for instance,
 * kde-base/kdelibs, kde-base/kdeartwork and kde-base/kdeartwork-styles.
 * See http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/plugins-howto.html for more infos.

I'd now like to recompile the necessary packages. How do I find
out, which packages I need to recompile, besides the 3 packages,
which are mentioned in the message?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
BOFH Excuse #323:

Your processor has processed too many instructions.  Turn it off immediately,
do not type any commands!!