Hi Folks:

I have a couple things that I am working on and I could use some help:

1. VPN

I have a VPN set up on my pix firewall, its using the MS-CHAPP protocol
(it's a PIX501)  I need to set up a good (easy to use) VPN Client for my
gentoo laptop

2. Backup

I have Backup Exec 10 from Veritas, with a quantum DLT loader -- I need
to come up with a way to back up to that device from the Gentoo Servers
(2 right now) -- I had it working on fedora, so im guessing I can make
it work on gentoo, but any alternative solutions etc would be most
appreciated

3. Work Log

Im looking for a good hours logging program that can handle real times.
The main problem with excel / open office spreadsheet is that it does
not like times, and cant easily calculate the hours expended.  I don't
need the financial side of the package, just an easy way to track my
hours by project.

Thanks folks

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11