On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:40:59 +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:

> I'm looking for an X11 terminal emulator, which can detect URLs
> and allows the user to click on them to exeucute an command
> with them.
>
> I'm using mutt als MUA and often get mails links. When using mutt
> via an X11 terminal, I'd like to be able to click on them so ie.
> mozilla gets called.

KDE will do this with any terminal, or just about any other program.
Double-clicking a URL adds it to the clipboard, KDE's klipper recognises
it as a URL and offers appropriate options.

--
Neil Bothwick

"Thou shalt not battle over operating systems. I am wise and in My wisdom
have created diverse and various operating systems."
  The Ten Usenet Commandments: One