On Thursday 24 August 2006 07:24, Richard Fish wrote:

> I'm pretty sure both of these require configured kernel sources.  They
> should have checks for this, but I guess those checks could be
> confused.  Does /usr/src/linux point to a configured kernel?  Are you
> using the "symlink" use flag?  (which could be the culprit in this
> case)

Thanks Richard,

I am not using the symlink flag and just to make sure I removed
the /usr/src/linux symlink and relinked it to the latest stable kernel
sources.  The only thing I can think of is that I used make oldconfig, when I
compiled a kernel with those sources - does it matter?
--
Regards,
Mick