Ok - so - I got yudit living on my box, which also contains the uniprint
program.

$ man uniprint

uniprint - produce postscript output from unicode text for printing

So - here's the command I'm using on what appears to be a Chinese utf-8
file:

uniprint -in chinese_utf8.txt -out /tmp/chinese_utf8.ps -size 14

Now - all seems well, until I try to view the file:

ggv (or gv) /tmp/chinese_utf8.ps

I see *almost* all the Chinese characters, but there's still a few boxes
that are 'bitboxes' - the empty boxes with the little encoding numbers
in them. Seems like uniprint doesn't know how to 'draw' them, or what
have you.

I'm no X/utf8/PS master here - could anyone give me a hint as to wth I
need to do to get the rest of the characters to draw properly into the
PS output file?

Thanks!

-Jeff