Mike Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
An: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org

> > Well, not worse then having all services running on
> > one server.
> Very true.
>
> > /etc/vservers/*/rlimits)?
>
> That's what the documentation suggests, the vservers I run are
> relatively simple affairs for internal use only, so I haven't
> bothered with any limits.

Thank you veru much for you comments, Mike. I'll try it.

It seems to me to be simpler, than chroot/jail for some
more complicated package-sets (like apache-mysql-php-perl)
where one can easily break some library-dependencies,
updating is not easy, and probability of jail escape
due to configuration error seems to me to be higher...

Jarry