On 05 September 2006 14:15, Iain Buchanan wrote:

> Encrypted VOB file! Read DOCS/HTML/en/cd-dvd.html.
> Encrypted VOB file! Read DOCS/HTML/en/cd-dvd.html.
>
> and it continues like this until I kill it.
>
> Again, these aren't ripped from DVD's or anything like that - they're
> captured with kino from my mini-dv video camera.  All the others
> captured with this method work, this one doesn't.

Your digital camcorder runs Windows CE. At random times, it encrypts a stream.

Just kidding. Couldn't resist. ;-)

That ought to be a bug in mencoder/mplayer or one of the underlying libs. Have
you mailed the mplayer folks?

Uwe

--
Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
http://www.SysEx.com.na